Your applicant will need to provide us with their legal name, current address, date of birth, US issued Social Security Number (SSN). If your applicant does not have a legal middle name, they will be required to upload a copy of a government issued photo ID.
If a motor vehicle search is ordered, your applicant will need to provide us a valid drivers license details and a picture of their license.
If ClearChecks is conducting an employment verification, and the consumer does not utilize the Payroll login or paystub upload function, the consumer must Opt-In to permitting ClearChecks to verify current employment.
Below are the disclosures provided to applicants:
All US Applicants
- Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- E-Sign Notice Act
- Consumer Report Disclosure
- Consumer Investigate Report & Authorization
- California State Disclosure
- San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (if applies)
- Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance (if applies)
New York Residents
- New York State Disclosure
- New York Fair Chance Act Notice
- NY Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law
New Jersey Residents
- New Jersey State Disclosure
- Massachusetts State Disclosure
- Minnesota State Disclosure
Washington State Residents
- Washington State Disclosure