A "Pre Adverse Letter" or a "Final Adverse Event" can be sent to an applicant in the report view.
- Click the button "Send Pre-Adverse Notice" or "Send Final Adverse Notice" at the top of the report
- This will load the report for "hits". Please select the records for the pre-adverse notice.
- This will send a copy of the background check report and required FCRA, State, or local disclosures
- If there is a dispute with the accuracy of the report, they are sent instructions to contact our team to resolve any inaccuracies
- The report will have a red bar across the top of the report with the date and time each notice was sent
- All Adverse Event reports are stored together in a report filter on the side navigation under "Background Reports"
- When a report is corrected or confirmed, we will send a resolution to both the employer and applicant, and move the report back to a Complete status. If you wish to issue a final adverse letter, you can do so within the consumer's report.